There are so many possibilities when you use the StoneDeks™ System!
• Raised or second story decks
• Multi-level or terraced patios – especially where the grade is difficult and expensive to achieve
• Balconies and porches – match surrounding hardscape right up the steps
• Water features • Bridges • Docks, piers or water’s edge walkways
• Boat houses • Pool decks for above ground pools
• Pool decks where the surrounding grade is problematic
• Raised walkways were the soil conditions are problematic
• Any area where the deck can be matched to the hard scape
• When the home owner wants an option other than wood or something that looks like wood
• Any time you want to eliminate settling issues and callbacks
The Silca® System is designed to be installed on a 16” on-center joist system. Click on the link below to see detailed installation instructions for installing gauged stone or pavers, ungauged natural stone, porcelain pavers and even how to install on stairs!
StoneDeks System Installation Methods - Copy